At JoyLoy Veterinary Services, we offer a variety of services to care for your pet. If you have any questions or would like more information on how we can care for your pet, please contact us today.
- Shot Clinics
- Spay/ Neuter
- Feline Declawing
- Parasite Prevention
- Spay $100
- Neuter $55
- Declaw $185 (includes 2 nights hospitalization)
- Dental $200-500
- Microchip $25 (or during surgery $20)
- Cryptorchid “missing testicles” after the neuter $150-300
- Leukemia FIV test $30
Other services are available and they are priced by the amount of time it takes to perform the procedure. Our rates are extremely competitive in the Albuquerque, New Mexico Veterinary community.
- Spay $175* up to 40lbs
- Neuter $135* ($1/ pound over 40lbs)
- Dental $200-500
- Anesthesia $80 first half hour $120 for 1 hour $45/half hour after
- Ear crop (10 -14 weeks or 12-24lbs) $300-$400 (depending on breed and cut) crop includes stitches out and 2 rechecks or re-bandaging and pain medication. If over 25 or 14 weeks extra fee on ear crop! ($40 – $60) (if over 24 pounds or 14 weeks $40- $80 extra fee)
Heartworm test $15 ($5 off) with purchase of preventative
*= up to 40 pounds, $1 per pound over 40lbs.
Boarding For Pets
- Rates: Dogs $10- $19 per night dependent upon size and age 10-15 minute walks $3/walk
- Cats: $8 per night
We have indoor-outdoor runs. Radiant heated floors. Kennels are 5 X 6 inside with bedding and water and 5 X16 outside. Pets have access to both except at night when they are closed inside between 9pm -7am. Located in the east mountains. I feed a fresh raw food diet with vitamins or you can bring your own food. My cat area is inside and separates from the dog area. A large room with south facing windows and large cages with cat beds. Come check us out!